All In Prayer Booklet: Week 2 - Friday

12:01 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Week 2 (Friday)
Praying For Wisdom

I Peter 4:12-13 “Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad w

As you pray please pray for these specific requests:
·         Give me wisdom to view my problems as opportunities
·         Give me wisdom to learn from my pain
·         Give me wisdom not to withdraw from community in seasons of trial
·         Give me wisdom not to run, fight, or medicate when I’m suffering
·         Give me wisdom to share the insights I’ve gained through suffering
·         Thank you for counting me worthy to share in Christ’s suffering 

“God, I believe that Your ways are infinitely higher than my ways and Your thoughts are infinitely higher than my thoughts. So I am asking for Your wisdom. I want to trade in the faulty wisdom of this world for the perfect wisdom from You. Lead Calvary Baptist Church according to the direction of Your choosing, and give us the humility to accept whatever that might be. Show us Your will and give us Your wisdom.”

Our mission is simple: Become whole-hearted followers of Jesus Christ. The people of Calvary Baptist Church in Grand Prairie, TX seek to fulfill our mission by accomplishing these four actions: See God - To experience God in fresh ways every week. Share Life - To enjoy biblical community with our church family. Serve Others - To manifest God’s love in tangible acts of service. Stay Connected - To remain in supporting fellowship during the pains of life.