All In Prayer Booklet: Week 1 - Thursday

12:01 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Week 1 (Thursday)
Preparing Our Hearts

Luke 11:3 “And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Today as you pray lift up these specific prayer requests:
·      Give me grace to forgive others
·      Give me grace to forgive myself
·      Forgive my particular sin
·      Reveal and forgive any unknown sins
·      Give me compassion where judgment lies
·      Thank you for the gift of forgiveness!
“Father, I believe You want to do miraculous things in and through Calvary Baptist Church. I ask that You would begin preparing my heart for that wonderful work. I want to be a part of Your work and join You where You are already moving. I ask first that You would move in me. Renew my passion to serve others. Revive my love for You.  Restore the joy of Your salvation. Cultivate within me a deep longing for an intimate relationship with You.”

Our mission is simple: Become whole-hearted followers of Jesus Christ. The people of Calvary Baptist Church in Grand Prairie, TX seek to fulfill our mission by accomplishing these four actions: See God - To experience God in fresh ways every week. Share Life - To enjoy biblical community with our church family. Serve Others - To manifest God’s love in tangible acts of service. Stay Connected - To remain in supporting fellowship during the pains of life.